Washington Employment Security Department
We are a service company that can help you file with the Washington Employment Security Department. We are not associated with this nor any other government agency. We offer paid services and software to help you file. You are not required to purchase our service to file - you may file directly with this agency without using our service.
PO Box 9046
Olympia, WA 98507
We track the following licenses with the Washington Employment Security Department in order to provide compliance services to our clients. As a client, you see this and other reference data in License Manager in-line with your licenses.
Washington Professional Employer Organization License
Professional Employer Organization licensure is not required on the State level in Washington.
Washington does not have a registration requirement for PEOs, however, PEO are required to report client company information and file quarterly tax and wage reports.More information: Washington Employment Security Department
Quarterly Tax and Wage Report
Pay online using EAMS
Pay by mailing a check
Mail or online.
Quarterly by the end of the month following each quarter. When a due date falls on a weekend or state holiday, your report may be postmarked the following business day.
Client Company Registration
Within 30 days for any client employer registering with the department for the first time and within 30 days of the effective date whenever the professional employer organization and a client employer enter a professional employer agreement.
PEOs that have client companies in Washington must provide the department with all of the following information for each client company:
Related Government Agencies
Explore other Washington government agencies we can help you stay compliant with:
- Washington Board of Licensure for Landscape Architects
- Washington Board of Registration for Professional Engineers & Land Surveyors (BORPELS)
- Washington Department of Labor & Industries - Plumber Program
- Washington Department of Labor and Industries - Contractor Section
- Washington Department of Licensing - Business and Professions Division
- Washington Department of Licensing - Geologist Licensing Board
- Washington Department of Revenue
- Washington Department of Revenue - Business Licensing Service
- Washington Office of the Insurance Commissioner
- Washington Secretary of State - Charities Program
- Washington Secretary of State - Corporations Division
- Washington State Board of Accountancy
- Washington State Department of Health
- Washington State Department of Labor & Industries - Asbestos Removal Program
- Washington State Department of Labor & Industries - Electrical Program
- Washington State Department of Licensing - Real Estate Section
- Washington State Department of Licensing: State Board of Architects
- Washington State Gambling Commission
- Washington State Pharmacy Quality Assurance Commission