Inside Sales Account Manager
Founded in 2012 by a group of government licensing professionals and technology experts, Harbor Compliance is a leading provider of compliance solutions for organizations of all types and sizes. Headquartered in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, Harbor Compliance partners with organizations in every state and over 25 countries abroad to help solve the most challenging compliance problems. Our clients range from the largest organizations in the country to fast-growth startups, and our deep industry expertise allows us to fully manage government licensing compliance in both nonprofit and business sectors.
The Inside Sales Account Manager will be part of a small-team work environment at Harbor Compliance and will have diverse responsibilities and duties. The Inside Sales Account Manager will primarily be responsible for inside sales of professional corporate services. The position will focus on closing new accounts from our inbound lead generation system and providing excellent service to existing accounts to generate additional revenue.
The Inside Sales Account Manager will work on multiple projects and accounts at any given time and must demonstrate a strong ability to multitask while maintaining a close attention to detail. The Inside Sales Account Manager will do whatever he or she may be called up to do including helping with corporate filings, research and marketing, and other administrative tasks.
Key Metrics for Success
Success in this position will be measured by the following:
1. Consistently meet sales expectations
2. Represent Harbor Compliance in a professional and positive manner at all times
3. Maintain client satisfaction
Duties & Responsibilities
The essential duties of this position include the following:
- Answer inbound phone calls; field calls with prospective clients and route unrelated calls to the appropriate person
- Qualify inbound leads based on set criteria and allocate time based on quality of the lead
- Effectively communicate the value of Harbor Compliance and its services to both leads and existing clients
- Collect contact information and general information on qualified leads
- Follow up with leads, build relationships, and close sales
- Make outbound calls to existing clients and warm leads
- Maintain contact with existing clients and sell add-on services to drive additional value and revenue
- Complete any other sales related initiatives
- Assist with preparing corporate filings as needed
- Complete any additional tasks as directed, which may include general marketing activities, research, writing, and other duties
- Maintain a positive, “whatever it takes” attitude to contributing to the team and helping grow the business
- Prior experience selling professional services in a corporate office setting required
- Experience in the legal industry preferred but not necessary
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Adobe PDF, and Email
- Skilled with LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter
- At least 2-3 years experience in corporate phone sales
- Bachelors or Associates degree preferred
- Desire to work as part of a team to achieve company goals.
- Quickly learn about our legal services.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously with strict attention to detail.
- Patiently communicate complex services and concepts in an easy-to-understand way.
- Excellent communication with leads and clients via phone and email.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer competitive salary plus generous benefits including paid time off and IRA retirement plan matching.
How to Apply
Please e-mail resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will route your interest to the appropriate team.
Harbor Compliance is an equal opportunity employer.
Join our team!
We are continually looking for outstanding talent. We are a proud compliance provider for a wide range of organizations, including: