Sales - Account ManagerLancaster, PA
In its sixth year in business, Harbor Compliance continues to grow exponentially. Our company is committed to autonomy, transparency, and excellence. Our leaders genuinely want employees and clients to feel not just content, but ridiculously happy. We strive to create an environment that enables employees to grow and succeed. Our people demonstrate leadership in their daily work.
We’re looking for an Account Manager to join our high-performing sales team and drive continued exponential growth. Our industry-leading technology, content marketing, and strategic industry partnerships generate qualified inbound leads. You will receive a high volume of leads and will be responsible for nurturing prospects, consulting with clients to develop intelligent solutions, winning new business, and providing outstanding account management. The Account Manager is expected to form lasting client relationships that generate exceptional client value at every stage of compliance.
The Account Manager will have a extensive list of prospective and existing clients across all industries. The position involves heavy phone and email correspondence, and outstanding written and spoken communication skills are required. Travel is not required for the position. As part of a fast-growing team, the Account Manager will have daily exposure to and feedback from senior leadership.
We are looking for sales professionals with the following:
- Coachability; an ability to self-diagnose and turn feedback into decisive action and continual improvement
- Intellectual curiosity; an affinity to ask thoughtful questions and listen intently to understand client needs
- Commitment to win; a track record of setting and achieving ambitious personal and professional goals
- Critical thinking; a keen ability to quickly analyze information, identify the most appropriate solution, and provide a recommendation
- Work ethic; exceptional self-motivation and independence
- Passion for building trusting and lasting client relationships
- Demonstrated closing ability
- Articulate and compelling communication skills
- Savviness to lead the client conversation
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- 4-10 years of quota carrying experience and a consistent track record of success
- A top performer (10%) in past sales positions
- Extensive experience solution selling and leading a consultative sales process
- Bachelor's degree
- Sales training certification is a plus
Location and Hours
This is a full-time position at our Lancaster, PA office. Travel is not required. Local candidates are preferred.
We offer competitive salary plus generous benefits including paid time off and retirement plan matching. Employees enjoy a relaxed dress code, free garage parking, and an entrepreneurial atmosphere that isn’t hindered by corporate red tape.
How to Apply
Please e-mail resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We will route your interest to the appropriate team.